During the whole event, the spectators can make a wonderful flight above the Pays-d'Enhaut valley.
You should call the Festival's answering machine from 8 am every morning. This number 026 924 25 24 will tell you if the weather allowed to fly or not.
Then you have to go at the Passenger Desk at 9 am and subscribe for a flight.
The price for the adults is CHF 390.- per person and CHF 195.- for the children.
Good to know ...
- a flight cost CHF 390.- per adult and CHF 195.- per child (min. 130cm and up to 14 years old)
- a flight takes about 1 hour
- you've to count on 3 hours from the time you start untill you're back on the launchfield.
- A retrieve car follow you during the flight as the balloon is going with the wind. It almost never come back on the launchfield. Once you've landed, please do listen to the crew who is going to ask you to help them packing the balloon. When the balloon is packed, they'll drive you back to the launchfield.
- Wear some warm clothes and good shoes to be able to walk in the snow!
- You will pay just before your flight with cash or by credit card.