During all the event, the spectators can make a wonderful flight above the Pays-d'Enhaut valley.
During the Festival it's not possible to book places in advence.
You should call the Festival's answeringmachine from 8 am every morning. This number 026 924 25 24 will tell you if the weather allowed to fly or not. Then you have to go at the Passenger Desk at 9 am and suscribe for a flight.
The price for the adults is CHF 350.- per person and CHF 175.- for the children.
- a flight cost CHF 350.- per adult and CHF 175.- per child (min. 130cm and up to 14 years old)
- a flight takes about 45 minutes
- you've to count on 3 hours from the time you start untill you're back on the launchfield.
- A retrieve car follow you during the flight as the balloon is going with the wind. It almost never come back on the launchfield. Once you've landed, please do listen to the crew who is going to ask you to help them packing the balloon. When the balloon is packed, they'll drive you back to the launchfield.
- Wear some warm clothes and good shoes to be able to walk in the snow!
- You will pay just before your flight with cash or by credit card.